[Bioc-devel] developer profiles on bioconductor.org

Levi Waldron levi.waldron at hunter.cuny.edu
Mon Mar 16 19:30:54 CET 2015

Since our Seattle team is always looking for extra work (!), I was thinking
it would be nice to integrate developer profiles on support.bioconductor.org
to the packages they maintain. E.g. links to their packages, stats for
those packages, feeds for recent updates to those packages and aggregated
build reports.  Package web pages could also link back to the profiles of
their developer.  Extra incentive to develop and maintain, and keep those
build reports error-free?

--
Levi Waldron
Assistant Professor of Biostatistics