[Bioc-devel] BamTallyParam argument 'which'

Thomas Sandmann sandmann.thomas at gene.com
Mon Feb 23 19:41:14 CET 2015

Personally, I don't have a use case with "meaningful loci" worth tracking,
so keeping it simple would work for me.

Incidentally, would it be good to deal with the 'which' parameter in a
consistent way across different methods ? I just saw this recent post on
the mailing list in which a used got confused by duplicate counts returned
after passing 'which' to scanBamParam:

https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/bioc-devel/2015-February/006978.html

---

Thomas Sandmann, PhD
Computational biologist

Genentech, Inc.
1 DNA Way
South San Francisco, CA 94080
USA

Phone: +1 650 225 6273
Fax: +1 650 225 5389
Email: sandmann.thomas at gene.com

"If a man will begin with certainties, he shall end in doubts; but if he
will be content to begin with doubts he shall end in certainties." -- Sir
Francis Bacon