[Bioc-devel] Fwd: readGAlignmentsFromBam function

Hervé Pagès hpages at fredhutch.org
Thu Feb 19 23:37:37 CET 2015

Hi Karolis,

Please use the bioc-devel mailing list (to which you should
be subscribed) to ask this type of question.

If you manually run the example in your package (using BioC devel,
which requires R-3.2), you'll get:

   > prebs_values <- calc_prebs(bam_files, manufacturer_cdf_mapping)
   Inferred name for CDF package: HGU133Plus2_mapping.txt -> hgu133plus2cdf

   [1] "Finished:
/home/hpages/R/R-3.2.r67773/library/prebsdata/sample_bam_files/input1.bam"
   [1] "Finished:
/home/hpages/R/R-3.2.r67773/library/prebsdata/sample_bam_files/input2.bam"
   Note: Some probe IDs contain duplicates.

   Estimated values for Bayesian prior:

   Alpha=1e-04

   Beta=0.0136640101662362

   Note: 41457 probe sequences are missing in _mapping.txt file.

   Normalizing
   Calculating Expression
   Warning messages:
   1: 'readGAlignmentsFromBam' is deprecated.
   Use 'readGAlignments' instead.
   See help("Deprecated")
   2: 'readGAlignmentsFromBam' is deprecated.
   Use 'readGAlignments' instead.
   See help("Deprecated")

Hope this helps. Too bad 'R CMD check' truncates the deprecation
message :-/

Cheers,
H.

--