[Bioc-devel] Documentation of GenomicRanges::follow etc. very hard to find

Michael Lawrence lawrence.michael at gene.com
Wed Feb 18 18:10:25 CET 2015

I guess this is really an argument for having _all_ method man pages be
aliased with the symbol of the generic. I wonder if R should just be made
smarter and bring up a menu whenever help is requested on a generic,
listing all of the available methods, with the default method as the
default selection.