[Bioc-devel] Masked version of BSgenome.Hsapiens.NCBI.GRCh38?

Ulrich Bodenhofer bodenhofer at bioinf.jku.at
Mon Feb 9 08:42:44 CET 2015

Hi Hervé,

Thank you for your positive reply and thanks a lot in advance for your
efforts putting the packages together! Just that you know, I am not
personally in desperate need for these packages. I am currently
finishing a GWAS-related package and I thought it would be nice to
integrate support for the latest human genome build, but I think it is
not (yet) a must-have feature. I do not know whether there are actually
hg38-/GRCh38-based VCF files around yet, but I'm sure it is only a
matter of time until they are.

Thanks and best regards,
Ulrich