[Bioc-devel] seqlevelsStyle on alternate chromosomes

Sonali B Arora sarora at fredhutch.org
Mon Dec 21 18:37:32 CET 2015

On a slightly similar note,

I also feel that we should have a map available ( possibly in the
vignette of GenomeInfoDb, under seqlevelsStyle)
something like this
(http://www.gencodegenes.org/releases/reference_releases.html)
which tells people the corresponding versions between UCSC/NCBI/GENCODE

For Mouse -
http://www.gencodegenes.org/mouse_releases/reference_releases.html

Thanks and Regards,
Sonali.