[Bioc-devel] git svn trouble on release branch

Leonardo Collado Torres lcollado at jhu.edu
Fri Dec 18 20:00:08 CET 2015

Hi Kyle,

What I've done in your situation is to simply svn checkout the release
branch. Then copy the latest files from my local release code into it,
then use svn to push it to the Bioc-release trunk.

Here's an example using my `derfinder` package:

```bash
## Work somewhere where the 'derfinder' directory doesn't exist
cd ~/Desktop
## The following command creates the 'derfinder' directory
svn co https://hedgehog.fhcrc.org/bioconductor/branches/RELEASE_3_2/madman/Rpacks/derfinder
## Copy latest files from my local release

## Push back to svn
cd derfinder
svn commit -m "commit message"
```