[Bioc-devel] build error, piano package

Kasper Daniel Hansen kasperdanielhansen at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 20:05:49 CEST 2015

You seem to be using
  \usepackage[swedish]{babel}
this package gives you swedish rules for hypenation and word breaking
across lines.  I think it is a pretty safe assumption you are not writing
your vignette in swedish, and that this is a leftover from another document
you (or someone else) has created for a different purpose.  You are likely
to want
  \usepackage[english]{babel}
instead.

Kasper