[Bioc-devel] Warning message: multiple methods tables found for ‘score’

Martin, Tiphaine tiphaine.martin at kcl.ac.uk
Fri Apr 10 20:35:34 CEST 2015

Hi Herve,

When I tried to update IRanges, I have only the version 2.1.43 and not 2.1.44.
How to force BiocLite to have the lastest version of IRanges. did I miss something?

source("http://bioconductor.org/biocLite.R")
Bioconductor version 3.1 (BiocInstaller 1.17.7), ?biocLite for help
biocLite("IRanges")
BioC_mirror: http://bioconductor.org
Using Bioconductor version 3.1 (BiocInstaller 1.17.7), R version 3.2.0.
Installing package(s) ‘IRanges’
trying URL 'http://bioconductor.org/packages/3.1/bioc/src/contrib/IRanges_2.1.43.tar.gz'

Tiphaine