[Bioc-devel] AnnotationHub: Error in Docker release_core

Ludwig Geistlinger Ludwig.Geistlinger at bio.ifi.lmu.de
Thu Apr 9 10:57:59 CEST 2015

Dear Elena,

thank you for your quick response.
Seems as I have make this up to early - it works now for me as well, must
have been a pure connection issue.

Thx for pointing me to the docker scripts (I must have overread it, is ac
tually also stated under http://bioconductor.org/help/docker/).

Sorry for the inconvenience!!

Best,
Ludiwg

--
Dipl.-Bioinf. Ludwig Geistlinger

Lehr- und Forschungseinheit für Bioinformatik
Institut für Informatik
Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München
Amalienstrasse 17, 2. Stock, Büro A201
80333 München