[Bioc-devel] Guidelines for shiny packages

Thomas Dybdal Pedersen thomasp85 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 22:11:48 CEST 2014

Unfortunately this approach is limited to apps where the UI of the app is defined in R code. For more involved GUI development it is much preferred to write the HTML yourself and for this to work, there need to be a server.R file. I don’t think we should have recommendations that limits the developer to such an extend…

best

Thomas