[Bioc-devel] minor suggestion for BiocStyle?

Andrzej Oleś andrzej.oles at gmail.com
Sat Sep 27 19:01:22 CEST 2014

Hi Ramon,

many thanks for your feedback an for your nice suggestion! Having more
distinctive image captions is for sure something worth considering. I
personally like the idea of having them typeset in a slightly smaller font
and with boldface label. Additional margin seems reasonable as well. I'm
not sure about changing the label separator, though.

If there are no objections I would be happy to incorporate this into
BiocStyle.

Best,
Andrzej