[Bioc-devel] support site

Steve Lianoglou lianoglou.steve at gene.com
Sat Sep 27 00:48:47 CEST 2014

About the usability/clutter/UI -- IMHO, I think the bioconductor
logo/banner is a bit too big and moving all of "the stuff" that's to
the right of it "so far to the right" might be contributing to some of
the disorientation (at least, I feel that it does to me). Perhaps
moving the logo all the way to the right side of the top level buttons
(and making it smaller) might be something to try.

@kasper: with regards to your "custom signature" question (question 2
in your post), do you mean like the signatures people put at the
bottom of an email?

IMHO, I don't think signatures actually have a place on these boards,
and it's better to just let your user page be the place where people
go to be informed of the things you'd put in your signature.

-steve

Steve Lianoglou
Computational Biologist
Genentech