[Bioc-devel] new error(?) related to annotation: illuminaHumanv1CHR is deprecated

Marc Carlson mcarlson at fhcrc.org
Tue Sep 23 20:26:27 CEST 2014

Hi Vince,

You raise an important point that a common use of the chipDb objects
will become overly complicated with this change. Especially since chip
platforms should really have an implicit genome that they were designed
for from the get go.  And since annotations packages are being build
right now there isn't time to address all of these problems optimally so
I am going to put these deprecations on ice till sometime after the release.

Thanks for you feedback,

  Marc