[Bioc-devel] deprecated org.Hs.egCHRLOC

calogero UNITO raffaele.calogero at unito.it
Tue Sep 23 15:35:05 CEST 2014

Hi Vincent,
sorry I only realized now that the error was below the deprecate message:

org.Hs.egCHRLOC is deprecated as the data is better accessed from
   another location. Please use an appropriate TxDb object or package for
   this kind of data.

LaTeX errors:
!pdfTeX error: /usr/bin/pdflatex (file ./coverage1.pdf): PDF inclusion: require
d page does not exist <0>
  ==> Fatal error occurred, no output PDF file produced!
Calls: <Anonymous> -> texi2pdf -> texi2dvi
Execution halted

The error comes from LaTeX, however chimera package version 1.7.19 was
correctly built on 2014-08-22
Since that time I did not made any changes and I do not understand where
is the issue.
Cheers
Raf

email: raffaele.calogero at unito.it