[Bioc-devel] deprecated org.Hs.egCHRLOC

Vincent Carey stvjc at channing.harvard.edu
Tue Sep 23 12:41:44 CEST 2014

Of note, this is not an error and seems at this time not even to be a
warning.
A message is emitted indicating the deprecation, so we have a release to
figure out how to deal with the fact that the *CHR/*CHRLOC entities will go
away
in the next release.

There are various possible workarounds.  Some more commentary will be
forthcoming.