[Bioc-devel] 'semantically rich' subsetting of SummarizedExperiments

Vincent Carey stvjc at channing.harvard.edu
Sat Sep 20 20:38:57 CEST 2014

OK by me to leave [ alone.  We could start with subsetByEntrez,
subsetByKEGG, subsetBySymbol, subsetByGOTERM, subsetByGOID.

Utilities to generate GRanges for queries in each of these vocabularies
should, perhaps, be in the OrganismDb space?  Once those are in place
no additional infrastructure is necessary?