[Bioc-devel] read fcs file from CyTOF with

Josef Spidlen jspidlen at bccrc.ca
Tue Sep 16 11:27:35 CEST 2014

Hi Niklaus,
we are routinely using read.FCS() to read FCS data from a CyTOF. I'd
suggest checking that you are using the latest version of flowCore. Also,
you may want to inspect the files in some other text/hex editor. The first
3 bytes of the file should read "FCS" (followed by version of the standard).

Cheers,
Josef

--
Josef Spidlen, Ph.D.
Staff Scientist, Terry Fox Laboratory, BC Cancer Agency