[Bioc-devel] More than 1 citation in landing page

Leonardo Collado Torres lcollado at jhu.edu
Fri Oct 31 12:05:11 CET 2014

Hi,

I'm wondering if it's possible to display more than 1 citation entry
on the landing page.

In my particular use case, the package I developed is based on a
proposed statistical framework which is already published. So for now,
we want the citation info to include the details for the software but
also the original paper. You can see this at
https://hedgehog.fhcrc.org/bioconductor/trunk/madman/Rpacks/derfinder/inst/CITATION

However http://www.bioconductor.org/packages/devel/bioc/html/derfinder.html
only shows the first citation entry.

Otherwise, I can use bibentry(textVersion) and artificially include
both citations. I would expect this workaround to work.

Best,
Leonardo