[Bioc-devel] Change of schema of ENSEMBL biomart

Panagiotis Moulos moulos at fleming.gr
Fri Oct 17 16:13:02 CEST 2014

Hello,

Indeed there seems to be a global schema change regarding external_gene_id
to the latest versions of most Ensembl supported organisms which affected
also my package metaseqR. One solution is to change the host in the useMart
function (assuming the use of biomaRt to query Ensembl) to point to older
Ensembl archives.

Panagiotis
Στις 17 Οκτ 2014 4:52 μ.μ., ο χρήστης "Martin, Tiphaine" <
tiphaine.martin at kcl.ac.uk> έγραψε: