[Bioc-devel] Bioonductor package tracker has moved

Tim Triche, Jr. tim.triche at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 06:32:14 CEST 2014

FWIW, I have the same problem.  I created a "new" account with the login
ttriche and when I went to confirm, it said "node exists".  A password
reset also did not work.  No matter what, the system insists that I am not
authorized to log in.  This is odd, since I have in the past.  But, I'm
guessing there's something going on here.

Statistics is the grammar of science.
Karl Pearson <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Grammar_of_Science>