[Bioc-devel] Rmarkdown built html vignette not included in final package tarball

Sean Davis sdavis2 at mail.nih.gov
Mon Oct 6 15:16:24 CEST 2014

Hi, Leo.

I think you'll need to include the VignetteIndexEntry and VignetteEngine as
the first lines of your vignette, enclosed in an HTML comment.  You'll also
need to adjust your DESCRIPTION file slightly.  Though not meant to be
authoritative, I put together the details that worked for me here:

http://watson.nci.nih.gov/~sdavis/blog/convert_from_sweave_to_r_markdown_vignettes/

Sean