[Bioc-devel] minor suggestion for BiocStyle?

Hervé Pagès hpages at fhcrc.org
Thu Oct 2 22:42:46 CEST 2014

Hi,

This makes a lot of sense. I also find a bit disturbing that the main
text cannot immediately be distinguished from other things like captions
or page headers (BiocStyle places the title of the vignette at the top
of each page but this header looks exactly like the main text, except
that it's horizontally aligned with the page number at the top-right
corner of the page).

Thanks,
H.

Hervé Pagès