[Bioc-devel] Regarding the function: oligonucleotideFrequency for k-mers > 11 bps

Martin Morgan mtmorgan at fredhutch.org
Fri Nov 28 14:15:53 CET 2014

This question is better asked on the Bioconductor support site

   https://support.bioconductor.org

please re-post the question (and great answer from Ulrich!) there. I think
there's a straight-forward Biostrings solution, too, and I'm sure it will be
posted when the question appears in the appropriate forum.

Martin