[Bioc-devel] BioC 3.0 CHECK ERROR

Dan Tenenbaum dtenenba at fredhutch.org
Wed Nov 26 19:03:52 CET 2014

----- Original Message -----

I think the build system R has changed since release, since it's running 3.1.2 which was released on 10/31/2014, but release was 10/14/2014.

Indeed, if I look at the flowCHIC_1.0.0.tgz DESCRIPTION file, I see in the "Built" line that it was built with R 3.1.1.

So this suggests a problem with R-3.1.2? Is this a bug we should report?

Dan