[Bioc-devel] can't create git-svn bridge

Dan Tenenbaum dtenenba at fhcrc.org
Tue May 27 04:56:04 CEST 2014

Hi Doug,

----- Original Message -----

If you try and create the bridge again you will now see a more informative error message:

"Filename case conflict; found two differently cased-versions of ' filename_case_conflict: man/plotbedpe.Rd '. Please fix this before creating your bridge."

Actually there are several differently-cased filenames in your package. SVN can't handle it if one version control system has a file called Foo and the other has a file called foo. So have a look at plotGenes.R / plotgenes.R as well.

Dan