[Bioc-devel] can't create git-svn bridge

Doug H. Phanstiel dphansti at stanford.edu
Tue May 27 03:34:30 CEST 2014

My apologies if you receive this email multiple times.  This is my first email to the list and I have had some troubles sending it.

I am having trouble creating a git-svn bridge.

I follow the instructions and get the following response.

"Git-SVN bridge has been created.

>From now on, SVN commits will be propagated to the master branch of your github repository, and git pushes (to the master branch) will be propagated to SVN."

But when i click on My Bridges I get the following response.

"You have no bridges."

Thanks in advance for your help.

Doug