[Bioc-devel] Bioconductor git-svn bridge is available

Dan Tenenbaum dtenenba at fhcrc.org
Fri May 23 21:41:11 CEST 2014

Hi Ilari,

----- Original Message -----

I apologize for the problems. Github keeps changing the format of the push hooks they send, and they don't seem to document these in a consistent way. However, I've made my code more robust in that it recognizes the variations that I have seen so far.

So, if you go to the settings page for your repos (the page you were on before) and go down to "Recent deliveries", and expand (click on "...") the deliveries corresponding to your recent git commits, then click "Redeliver", this will send the message to the bridge that there is a new commit, and this time the bridge should handle it properly.

I'll update the documentation with the changed verbiage on that page.

Thanks,
Dan