[Bioc-devel] R CMD CHECK options

Dan Tenenbaum dtenenba at fhcrc.org
Tue May 13 06:39:13 CEST 2014

Hi Siddartha,

----- Original Message -----

If you use biocLite() it will automatically install CRAN and Bioconductor dependencies for packages.

For example:
source("http://bioconductor.org/biocLite.R")
biocLite("IRanges") # installs IRanges and its CRAN and Bioconductor dependencies

Note that when submitting to Bioconductor we also run the additional checks found in the BiocCheck package:

http://bioconductor.org/packages/release/bioc/html/BiocCheck.html

Dan