[Bioc-devel] R CMD CHECK options

Siddhartha Bagaria sidb at google.com
Tue May 13 06:00:04 CEST 2014

Hello!

This is my first time posting to the community. I am working on a new
Bioconductor package for the Google Genomics API. I tried to search
but could not find the options and environment variables I should use
for R CMD CHECK before submission to Bioconductor. I have dependencies
on packages from both CRAN and Bioconductor so I will also need to set
multiple repository locations. Currently, I was planning to use
setOption("repos"=c(CRAN="..",bioc="..")) in my .Rprofile, but I want
to confirm if this is standard practice in the community for running
checks during development.

Thanks.

Sid