[Bioc-devel] Installing Annotation Packages Matching a Pattern

Dario Strbenac dstr7320 at uni.sydney.edu.au
Mon May 5 05:00:11 CEST 2014

Hello,

I would like to install all software packages and also all annotation packages containing the pattern Hsapiens or Mmusculus in their name. I know about biocLite(all_group()) to do the first task, but I'm not sure if it's possible to query the repository with a pattern. The installation guide simply advises "Visit the Workflows page and software package list to discover available packages."