[Bioc-devel] Bug in les:::cdfDuplicates

Julian Gehring julian.gehring at embl.de
Tue Mar 25 11:04:22 CET 2014

Hi Ryan,

Thank you for the detailed bug report and already providing a fix for
this.  I have added your patch to 'les_1.13.2' and pushed it to
bioc-devel, the updated build should become available soon.

I'll do some more tests within the next days, and then also update
bioc-release.  If you need a patched version of the package now, let me
know.

Best wishes
Julian