[Bioc-devel] edgeR estimateGLMRobustDisp Fails when Called From A Package

Dario Strbenac dstr7320 at uni.sydney.edu.au
Fri Jun 27 04:03:04 CEST 2014

Thank you. I made that change to the edgeR source code and reinstalled it, but I get another error further in my function :

Error in UseMethod("glmFit") :
  no applicable method for 'glmFit' applied to an object of class "c('DGEList', 'list', 'LargeDataObject', 'vector')"

This is because of LargeDataObject from limma is not imported into edgeR. Can you add that one, too ?

Dario Strbenac
PhD Student
University of Sydney
Camperdown NSW 2050