[Bioc-devel] Revising biocViews

Laurent Gatto lg390 at cam.ac.uk
Thu Feb 20 22:34:26 CET 2014

I would have the following minor suggestion.

These two seem redundant:

 StatisticalMethod -> SupportVectorMachine
 StatisticalMethod -> Classification

Or maybe the two 'StatisticalMethod' refer two different views?

I would suggest to keep the second one, to make the parallel with

 StatisticalMethod -> Regression

Best wishes,

Laurent