[Bioc-devel] VariantAnnotation: Harmonize default readVcf params

Julian Gehring julian.gehring at embl.de
Tue Dec 9 18:56:30 CET 2014

I guess Vince was more thinking of a GUI for constructing the ScanVcfParam object itself, given a VCF file.
Have a look at
  https://gist.github.com/julian-gehring/978ff86691bd87e95daf (https://gist.github.com/julian-gehring/978ff86691bd87e95daf)
Quick and dirty prototype, a shiny app to interactively create the ScanVcfParam:
- takes a VCF file as input
- displays the available fields and samples of the VCF file
- returns a ScanVcfParam object based on the selection