[Bioc-devel] Fwd: Re: Experiment Data biocViews updates

Sonali Arora sarora at fredhutch.org
Mon Dec 8 22:24:26 CET 2014

Hi Joseph,

I hope you do not mind me cc'ing the list , I feel as others might find
this information useful too -

You can check out the "non-data" version of your package from:
https://hedgehog.fhcrc.org/bioc-data/trunk/experiment/pkgs/msd16s
using your svn credentials and then update/add more biocViews.

That said, I have added MicrobiomeData for your package,  If you face
any issues while updating your package in the future, please let us know.

ExperimentData packages get built twice a week(Sat & Wed)  - so the
change will be evident post Wednesday.

Thanks
Sonali.