[Bioc-devel] Issue tracker for Bioconductor

Sean Davis sdavis2 at mail.nih.gov
Thu Aug 28 02:48:27 CEST 2014

Hi, Arun.  There is not such a system that covers the entire Bioconductor
project.  Since packages are largely contributed by diverse developers,
there are many disparate bug tracking systems in use (and many packages
with no formal bug tracking).  There is a facility in R to allow package
authors to specify a bug reporting mechanism.  Some details are available
on this page:

http://stat.ethz.ch/R-manual/R-devel/library/utils/html/bug.report.html

Several packages in Bioconductor supply bug reporting links, so you could
look into those that do.

Sean