[Bioc-devel] Issue tracker for Bioconductor

Dan Tenenbaum dtenenba at fhcrc.org
Wed Aug 27 20:46:38 CEST 2014

Hi Arun,

----- Original Message -----

There is no central tracker. Sometimes bugs are discussed on this mailing list.

Some packages have issue trackers, mostly in github. These packages *should* list the issue tracker URL in the package DESCRIPTION field (but don't always). Most packages that are in github as well as svn are listed here:

https://gitsvn.bioconductor.org/list_bridges

Dan