[Bioc-devel] r+w permissions in release branches

Alejandro Reyes alejandro.reyes at embl.de
Tue Apr 22 15:31:41 CEST 2014

Hi Andrej,

Yes, that would help, that would be also a solution for my case,
installing an old version of the cran package (stamod in my case)

However, I don't know if this could be a "general solution for all
users" since when installing a package via
biocLite,  the latest version of the cran package is installed
regardless the R/BiocInstaller version you are using.  Users
would need to download the versions of the dependencies that they need
and install them manually.

Alejandro