[Bioc-devel] biocLite “no packages in repository” error

Nicolas Delhomme nicolas.delhomme at umu.se
Tue Apr 15 16:39:00 CEST 2014

Hej Dan!

With regards to this, do you have any timeline - since you got Maverick machines now :-) - as to when Maverick will be supported?

As a feedback, compiling R and installing from source on Maverick has been fairly stable for me - just recently encountered a problem with compiling mzR but got a workaround from the package developers - and this since Maverick is out (October last year).

Cheers,

Nico

Nicolas Delhomme

The Street Lab