[Bioc-devel] R-version (was: IRanges: 'extractROWS' fails for 'RangedData')

Wolfgang Huber whuber at embl.de
Sun Sep 15 16:12:54 CEST 2013

Dear Julian
thanks.

Since this has come up here and elsewhere, and since the next Bioc release is coming up, let's remind ourselves that we should make development against 3.0.1 Patched (2013-09-03 r63824) -- "Good Sport".

Martin - should this be noted on http://www.bioconductor.org/developers/release-schedule ?
Not sure what relevance this has in practice, but it seems wise to eliminate unnecessary variables.

	Best wishes
		Wolfgang