[Bioc-devel] Freezen download statistics for packages

Luo Weijun luo_weijun at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 29 18:36:33 CET 2013

Hi all,
It seems that the original message I sent did not get through. Here is it again.
I noticed that the download statistics did not change at all in the past week. The numbers stay the same or almost so for over one week. But the web page said it is updated yesterday, like here http://bioconductor.org/packages/stats/bioc/gage.html. This occurred to all packages I’ve checked, not only the ones I developed. There should be some problems there. Hope someone can check on this? Thanks!
Weijun