[Bioc-devel] prot2D package is now available

Sébastien Artigaud sebastien.artigaud at gmx.com
Wed Jun 5 11:36:29 CEST 2013

Hi all,
The prot2D package is now available. The aim of this package is to analyze (i.e. Normalize and select significant spots) data issued from 2D Gel experiments. This package is an attempt to bring some of statical tools that were developed for microarray analysis into the proteomics workflow, so many of the functions are adapted from Bioconductor packages. This is my first R package , I hope it would be usefull for some of you.

Thanks,

Seb

--
Sébastien Artigaud

Doctorant / PhD student
LEMAR UMR 6539
Institut Universitaire Européen de la Mer (IUEM)
Technopole Brest-Iroise
Place Nicolas Copernic
29280 Plouzané - FRANCE