[Bioc-devel] Is it possible to trigger a new build for a package on george2/moscato2/petty ?

Dan Tenenbaum dtenenba at fhcrc.org
Wed Jan 23 19:44:02 CET 2013

On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 10:41 AM, Frederic Fournier
<frederic.bioinfo at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I recently submitted a package to bioconductor, and couple of days ago, the
> package started to fail the automated daily build on george2 and moscato2.
> Today I made some changes that work on my testing environment, but I would
> like to know if the changes have corrected the situation on george2 and
> moscato2. Is there a way to trigger a new build on those machines, or do I
> have to be patient and wait until tomorrow to see if the package passes the
> nightly build again?

You have to be patient and wait. The devel build report is usually
available about 9:45 AM Seattle time. Changes need to be checked in by
5PM the previous evening in order to be included in the next day's
build.

Once you are happy with your changes, you need to bump the version
number of your package or it will not be propagated to our web
site/repository.

Thanks,
Dan