[Bioc-devel] Is it possible to trigger a new build for a package on george2/moscato2/petty ?

Frederic Fournier frederic.bioinfo at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 19:41:21 CET 2013

Hello everyone,

I recently submitted a package to bioconductor, and couple of days ago,
the package started to fail the automated daily build on george2 and
moscato2. Today I made some changes that work on my testing environment,
but I would like to know if the changes have corrected the situation on
george2 and moscato2. Is there a way to trigger a new build on those
machines, or do I have to be patient and wait until tomorrow to see if
the package passes the nightly build again?

Thank you for your help,

Frederic