[Bioc-devel] KEGGREST package is available in devel

Kozo Nishida knishida at riken.jp
Wed Jan 16 22:00:48 CET 2013

Hi Dan,

Thank you for developing this KEGGREST package, this package is very helpful.

By the way, I have developed my own KEGGREST package for the same
purpose as your KEGGREST.
https://github.com/kozo2/KEGGREST

I would like to contribute your KEGGREST package.
Is there github's pull request-like system in bioc devel?

Thanks,
Kozo

--
Kozo Nishida
knishida at riken.jp

Laboratory for Biochemical Simulation
OLABB, Osaka University 6-2-3, Furuedai, Suita, Osaka 565-0874, JAPAN
Quantitative Biology Center, RIKEN
Tel: +81-70-6800-3899