[Bioc-devel] bug tracker (was Fwd: Reminder: Your Atlassian OnDemand account bioc-internal will be deactivated soon)

Dan Tenenbaum dtenenba at fhcrc.org
Sun Feb 10 06:30:12 CET 2013

Hi,

Seems like there was some kind of billing snafu and the people that we
pay for our internal bug tracker did not receive our payment. They are
going to shut down the tracker on Monday. I'm trying to resolve this
but wanted to send a warning...any bugs you filed in the tracker may
become inaccessible. So you might want to copy the information before
that happens. I know we are not 'officially' using the tracker but
some of you may still want this information.

Thanks,
Dan