[Bioc-devel] GLX extension missing on petty

Jiří Hon xhonji01 at stud.fit.vutbr.cz
Wed Apr 3 18:06:55 CEST 2013

Hi,
the latest bioc build of my new package 'triplex' on petty ended with this
error message:

Warning in rgl.init(initValue) : RGL: GLX extension missing on server
Warning in fun(libname, pkgname) : error in rgl_init

For full report see
http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/devel/bioc-LATEST/triplex/petty-buildsrc.html

And I am wondering if there is anything I could do to fix this. Probably
it's a build system problem, but other packages that depends on rgl and
plots in 3D have no such build error (i.e. RDRToolbox) and that makes me
sligthly nervous, so I would really appreciate any advice.

Thank you a lot for your time and patience,
Jirka