[Bioc-devel] BioC 2.11 branch created

Kasper Daniel Hansen kasperdanielhansen at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 03:34:40 CEST 2012

So what exactly are the recommendations for useDevel and R version.

Right now I have a separate installation of R-2.15 using
useDevel(TRUE).  What will happen after Bioc 2.11 has been pushed to a
proper release?  How, if I am running R-2.15, do I choose between Bioc
2.10 and 2.11?

And if I run R-devel (2.16), will I automatically get the devel branch
no matter whether or not I use useDevel(TRUE)?

Kasper