[Bioc-devel] BiocParallel

Hahne, Florian florian.hahne at novartis.com
Tue Nov 20 08:46:23 CET 2012

I'll take a look at this. Until now I was mainly playing around with the
backend part and I don't have a strong opinion on any parallel framework
yet. The parLapply solution seemed the one closest to R's functional
paradigm, but it should be fairy trivial to stick this into something
else, including %dopar%.
Florian